Paetoro linked-in blog articles include:
- Jarnsaxa: Multi-billion-barrel prospect offshore Denmark
- 21,763 tips for designing a career in geoscience, 2018
- Atomic Dielectric Resonance (ADR): High (depth) resolution electromagnetic remote sensing to km-scale depths for subsurface resource exploration
- Amphibious Oil and Gas. The onshore is back.
- Iran - the harvest they can't collect
- Fractured Basement Reservoirs: Big, bashful, belligerent, but ultimately beautiful
- New Zealand and the offshore HC exploration ban, a personal take
- Funding Fusion
- Exploring at Fulmar Beach – to play in the sand or play in the water?
- Mr Big or Mr Small? Of apple trees, the North Sea and decomploration.
- Stone-age, Oil-age, ... Yabba-dabba-dooo age
- The uniquely unique uniqueness of Ionian Zone Geology in Greece and Albania: Untested plays of a Tethyan-Margin Petroleum-System Epic
- Oil price OCD? Looking back to look forward.
- From the outside looking in: the risk, the money, & the public: UK Deep (onshore) Geothermal
- Holistic Subsurface
- UKCS: Reworking the relinquishment report raffle
- The Teaching thing – is it for you? (It wasn't for me...)
- Artificial Intelligence and North Sea Hydrocarbons
- Sub-surface footprint in the 2020’s: a new kind of company?
- UK Exploration and the 30th Round: Now what?